Pay equivalent to Manual Worker Grade 5 (£15.20 per hour)
We are seeking a skilled Assistant Chef to join our talented team on a relief (zero hour/bank) basis, including weekend work. This role involves planning and presenting high quality meals for residents living at St Ewold’s Residential Home, which is located in St Helier.
- To prepare high quality meals in accordance with the dietary requirements of our residents;
- To ensure a high level of service for all meal times, ensuring prompt delivery of food to table;
- To maintain the standard of health and hygiene as instructed by the Head Chef;
- To complete all documentation relating to HACCP;
- To report any defects of any kitchen equipment to the Home Manager;
- To ensure good quality of food at all times, ensuring portions are maintained;
- To assist the Head Chef with menu planning;
- To carry out all general duties and responsibilities in the absence of the Head Chef; and
- To carry out any reasonable duties requested by senior staff that will aid and assist the smooth running of the Home.
Applications are welcomed by completing the application form and submit by email to HR@posh.gov.je.