Havre des Pas proposed traffic calming measures
Following a Havre des Pas traffic calming consultation held by the Parish of St Helier it was agreed to introduce and implement the following:
- a one-way system for Green Street
- a 20mph speed limit on Havre des Pas.
The States' Infrastructure, Housing and Environment department now proposes to install seven raised table pedestrian crossings on Havre des Pas to help reduce traffic speeds and alert drivers to the possibility of pedestrians crossing at these locations:
- near the Havre des Pas Gardens junction
- west of Marett Road junction
- East of Marett Road junction
- outside the Ommaroo Hotel
- west of the junction with St Clement's Road.
Two more raised tables will be installed at the existing traffic light controlled pelican crossings:
- by the Havre des Pas junction with Green Street
- by the Havre des Pas junction with Roseville Street.
For further information please follow this link: www.gov.je/havredespas.