Welcome - The Role - How to Apply - Our Offer
As a Parish manager, you will be responsible for the management and delivery of childcare services. You will be responsible for Westmount Day Nursery, ensuring that the service provided is in line with agreed policies and strategies.
As a manager within the Westmount Day Nursery team, you will be responsible for contributing to the management and development of the team and supporting the delivery of its objectives.
The Nursery Manager is specifically responsible for the provision of efficient and effective childcare services, including:
- To plan and deliver effective management of the nursery, in accordance with the nursery operational plan, long term plan and self-evaluation requirements
- To ensure the nursery complies with all relevant legislation, plus local authority registration
- To ensure that the nursery target occupancy levels are met with a commercial focus.
- To ensure that first and foremost, safeguarding children and staff is our utmost priority.
- Have a working knowledge of the Safe Guarding Partnership Board and keep up to date with relevant training.
- Take ownership of promoting and marketing the nursery on social media, parish website and at events.
Please see the download below for the full job description.