Welcome - About St Helier - The Role - How to Apply - Our Offer
A unique opportunity for a unique individual. This leadership role combines responsibility for the Parish’s parks and gardens as well as refuse and recycling services. The Director of St Helier Public Services, supported by his/her management team, is responsible for the safe, efficient and effective delivery and development of all activities and functions performed within the division. This includes the following key services:
- Providing safe, clean, attractive and interesting parks and open spaces;
- Providing clean and safe public facilities within the Parish;
- Providing safe, affordable waste collection and disposal;
- Promoting and facilitating a minimisation of avoidable waste;
- Operation of Parish facility to safely maintain vehicles and equipment; and
- Management, operation and maintenance of contractual services delivered to third parties.
Please see the download below for the full job description.