Welcome - About St Helier - The Role - How to Apply - Our Offer
A unique opportunity for a unique individual. This leadership role combines responsibility for the Parish’s front line customer services, town centre vibrancy and events as well as residential home and day nursery services. The Director of Customer and Care Services, supported by his/her management team, is responsible for the safe, efficient and effective delivery and development of all activities and functions performed within the division. This includes the following key services:
- Operation and marketing of child care services and facilities;
- Operation and marketing of older people's care services and facilities, including community support;
- Operation of Town Hall services and licence services (driving licences, International Driving Permits, dog licences);
- Operation of Parish Registrar service;
- Operation of Parish Warden service;
- Organisation, marketing and delivery of all Parish facility bookings and events;
- Delivery of town centre management services; and
- Management of service contracts with external entities.
Please see the download below for the full job description.